After extensive market research and several years success in selling to rental
fleet operators, Olympian Generator Sets has introduced the XQE range of generationg
sets, specifically designed for use in this sector. We now build a range of sets
sets from 20 to 250 KVA. These sets are designed to meet all the requirements of
fleet operators of generating sets, with the most commonly up-fitted items included in the package as standard.
The sets are fully bunded and contain a seperate 24 hour fuel tank which comes complete with cleaning access, an internal fuel
fill point and internal baffles.
For ease of field maintenance we have fitted a sump drain pump and door stays to access doors.
The control panel houses all the necessary protections and circuitry. This eliminates the need to open the canopy side doors
during operation; all adjustments to voltage and speed (if fitted with an electronic governor) can be made from the rear of
the set. All noise levels meet EC legislation and are approved by a Notified Body.
Generator Characteristics Specifications
– kVA(kW)@ 50hz 20.0(16.0)
– Current per Phase (Amps)22
– Lenght Including Fuel in KG’s (lbs)769(1691.8)
– Lenght x Width x Height in mm (in)1684(66.3) x 860 (33.9) x 1252 (49.3)
– Noise LWA (dBA @ 7m)89(63.7)
– Fuel Capacity ltrs (US gal) 45(12)
– Consumption ltrs/hr(gal/hr) @ 50hz 5.4(1.4)
– Running Time at full load (hrs) @ 50hz 8